How to earn money from YOUTUBE in Nepal.
You probably have heard stories of people earning on YouTube and thought, “Hey, I can do it too!” Although earning thousands is not real, but you can start earning money fast, especially if your subscriber base is strong. Follow this guide to monetize your video and start earning money from those youtube ads. this is easy!
- Create your YouTube channel:
Your channel is your personal presence on YouTube. Each Youtube channel is connected with a YouTube account. YouTube’s account is similar to a Google account, and after creating your YouTube account, you will be able to use other Google products such as Gmail and Drive.
Create your new account or use your existing account. Add keywords to help people find your channel. You can add keywords by navigating to the Advanced section of your channel settings. Make sure your keywords match the content of your channel.
Your username can work in your interest and also against you. If it is small, easy to remember and real, then people will be able to remember you. However, if you are using an existing account, use it only. Changing your accounts will not help you.
- Upload a video to YouTube:Try uploading content that is of high quality and is not too long. (This option may vary depending on what type of content you decide to upload) Also try uploading regularly and be consistent with your uploads.
Even if your content is not very good at the beginning, stay with it. Practice makes perfect Try to make each video better than the previous one. Often you learn by working.
Improve your content with the help of a better camera or better editing software or technology. Also, improve the way you film things. Use a tripod, get help from a friend or publish your scenes well. All this helps in a better end product, which helps you get a better audience.
Regular uploading can keep you holding on to your audience. If you put content on a regular schedule and keep that schedule as routine as possible, people are more likely to subscribe.
Make sure that you have tagged your video with keywords that accurately describe your subject matter, as well as an attracting statement in it. With this help, people will be able to access your videos in YouTube searches.
- Increase your subscribers:
Subscribers are important for increasing your monetization. You need people to see your ad so that you can earn money from it. There is no secret to finding more subscribers, just create as good a subject as you can and viewers will come by themselves.
Keep uploading your subject matter and try to stop people from seeing it. Put your video on Twitter and Face book. Share it with people. Distribute it somewhere else on the Internet. All members must be a participant.
Answer your audience’s comments and talk to them and make videos related directly to their comments and questions sometimes. Joining your community will bring more members to that community.
- Monetize your video:To start earning money on your video, you will need to enable monetization. This means that you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. From this, you also acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
You can monetize after clicking on the Monetization tab and then selecting the “Monetize With Aids” box and uploading a video.
After you upload your video to monetize it, open your Video Manager and click on the “$” icon next to the video you want to pay. Tick the box on “Monetize With Adds”.
- Set up Google Ad sense:You can set up Google Ad sense for free by visiting the Ad Sense website. Click on the “Sign Up Now” button to begin creating your account. You must be 18 years or older to create an account. If your age is less than that, then you will need an adult for your help.
You will need PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address as well as some other information so that Ad Sense can ensure who you are and who to send money to. You earn money when the ad is clicked and every view gets a little amount, but it keeps growing over time. That is why being the audience is a major necessity.
- Check your analytics:
Once your videos are online, monetized and are being watched, you can check the analytics to know their performance. Click analytics option in your channel menu. Here you can see your estimated earnings, ad performance, video views, demographics, etc.
- Advertise your video in another place:Do not insert your video on YouTube only! Start a blog, create a website or insert your video on other video or social media sites. The more views you get, the better. By sharing a link or
embedding your video on the internet, you are increasing your chances of showing it and earning money.
- Become a YouTube Partner:YouTube Partners are a YouTube member who monetized videos with a large number of viewers. Partners gain access to more content creation tools and they can win prizes for their audience. Partners have access to more community support and suggestions.
You can request YouTube Partnership at any time from the YouTube Partner page. To access the most powerful partner program, you need 15,000 Watch Hours for your channel in the last 90 days.
Enter time and effort in your video editing.
Videos make good topics architectural and quality.
Upload videos regularly.
Use keywords so that people can watch your video.
Create an account on a social networking site (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and do your own ads by yourself!
When uploading the video, make sure you enter the tags.
Make videos based on what’s popular on the internet.
Share your video on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Some people can leave the mean comments to bring you down. Do not let them get discouraged.
Copyrighted content may delete your video, and possibly even prohibit it.
If your video contains any copyright material (i.e. – music that is not created by yourself, content taken from movies, etc.), then your chances of joining the partner program are reduced.
Most people do not earn much from YouTube Partnership. Unless you get big success, do not make a job-free life plan.